I love the Oscars! Not for the awards but for the fashion. It is easily the most glamourous night of the year in Hollywood and this year's Oscar attendees didn't disappoint us. It was hard to get this list down to just a top ten. Here goes......
10. Jennifer Lopez looked lovely in this olive coloured dress, she just happened to have hanging in her closet.
9. Uma Thurman glowed in a pale Versace gown with pooled hemline.
8. Salma Hayek, who is always glamourous, lit up the red carpet in this royal blue Versace gown.
7. Jada Pinkett Smith was spendid in an ultra blue Robert Cavalli gown. She and her husband, Will Smith, were definitely the best dressed couple of the night.
6. Nicole Kidman was breathtaking in this strapless white Balenciaga gown with a biased hem.
5. Reese Witherspoon bought this off-white, vintage Christian Dior gown adorned with ropes of silver sequins during a recent trip to Paris. Stunning!
4. Jennifer Garner’s gold empire-waisted Michael Kors gown showed off her post-baby figure perfectly.
3. Jessica Alba was every bit the gorgeous starlet in this gold Versace gown with lace details and train.
2. Kiera Knightly was a vision in an eggplant coloured Vera Wang gown. She arrived early on the red carpet and I kept comparing every other dress to hers. I thought she was going to be at the top of my list until......
....this creation arrived....
1. Felicity Huffman looked incredible in her black Zac Posen gown. It had a plunging neckline, tulle side panels and a tightly cinched waist. She was perfection!
Disagree? Write and ask, and I'm sure we'll let you do your own list of Oscar gowns
Up Next: A reader is rewarded for winning a contest with her own top ten list